Sunday, October 4, 2009

Served You Right....

Alright, I do not wanna post blog actually, but humans....always will be the cause to another human to do something they do not want to do. Just like me,I don't want to post but some causes make me to do so, I've just post a post in my facebook which stated as below:

"How you treat people now is how people treat you back in future, that's the reality, DO NOT ask me will I treat you nicer in future, and DO NOT BLAME for what I've done to you in future.....You, yourself created it.....not me...."

Well, in a second there's people who agreed with my statement. Why would i suddenly posted this is because people force me to do so. A human that I try to Love but it making me frustrate and do not know how am I going to learn to love.the questions you asked me, with no doubt i was going to say,"Yes, I will treat you better,because you are my....". But these few days, you make me changed my mind, now I understand why they always criticize you and I'm still there to say you are fair enough you treat people is fair enough. Now, things changed. As I said before, people changed so do I.As the statement above, I do not how will I treat you in future.It depends...I do not know anything in future. Hope miracles come up and changed my mind.

How you treated me just now is frustrating me, you made me have those thoughts, you the one who have to blame yourself but not me not them. You made me as a sinner, I do not want it happen to me. I've try to control my devil but.....you really pissed me off....



I'm Sorry......

No comments: