Wednesday, September 17, 2008

thank you u guyzzz...^^ muackzzz....

how to say ler....i ad stay in kampar for 3 months....erm....nt exactly 3 months....its kind of bored actually staying there....its really different wid taiping n kl...coz kampar is really nth to do...except pokers,eat,studying and sth heathly bt i wun do....and lazy to do so.....

luckily,i hv a bunch of frens from taiping whose alwaz accompany me and i alwaz go find them when i hv time....honestly,i do really hv a lots of time in kampar....lolzzz....

im glad i hv u guys beside me when i was in bored,trouble and pain...haha....my back pain case....ya lar...i knw kind of awkward and lame...haha....thank you gooi jianhong aka smelly man...whose alwaz when i nid him pick me up he is there for me lor....thank you ya boss....thank you u when i want bck tpg u will bck although u dowan to,thank you u help me tk things bck although u dowan to,,,,bt i really happy n glad u r my frens....stay cool ooo...n i wun lupa ur bag lar pang sim....i do prostitute aso will go buy one for u....haha...jz kidding...hehe...i knw u wun knw u will appear in my blog....i aso dunno when n why since my blog turn into not scolding ppl's blog...haha....

then,i hv to thank ruijing(sui eh)stop cubit and beating me.....blekzzzzz.....mei mei,shi sui,take away and yen yen,....hehe....thank you u guys....helping me up when i nid ur guys help....its my honour to hv u guys as my fren ooo....haha....sounds dun like me hor....i aso feel weird....but nvm lar...haha...its from my heart...haha....thank you u guys tk me go 'chi fen' haha....nt eat shit its eat noodle...cheap n nice....today we went there eat again...haha....its really gud....i full until now....haha...

i really do hv great time wid u guys....haha....alwaz hv laugther in the air whenever n wherever u guys are.....its reall great to live wid guys....hehe...really luv u guys......muackzzz....hehe^^

and last....mh,sam,angie,wing,ee yong,hua,oh no i lupa again....what's tat name again....haha...mh remind me when u read this blog...haha...happy to knw new frens n seeing u guys in kampar....save me...haha....tk me go see stars...yeah...ok...i miss bling bling stars again....and ang g lyn....wakakazzzz.....


thank you u guys....i luv u guys so much....hehe....muackzzz....sweeeeeeeeeeeet.........

i will be bck soon.....hehe...


________THE END_________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see that u're having friends there rather than being bored to hell!