Saturday, August 30, 2008

toturing me....i never play mahjong until so suffer...

ok...here's the thing...my bro intro my parents an online game which is viwawa.com....everyone knows it very well...i like it too...of coz...

then my bro told them tat mahjong is having competition on it b4 31st August.who ever on the top 3 will hv prices...of coz i dunno whether its true o not...then my parents so happy n so rajin to play this mahjong game until dowan slp n dowan chai me...even im in studsy week now...they paksa me to play for them when they away....oh my god....

i never try tat my parents ask me to play game than studying...its letting me hate mahjong online....n i already suffer few hours in front the monitor playing mahjong...n making me nuts is...i cant game...alwaz gv ppl 'chit wu'.....wat the helll.... its really ridiculous....

i think i nid to learn from mh....fuck the world....lolzzz.... sorry that i break my will...haha....i scold bad words again....


end of story...

No comments: